Our core services are commercial property investment, asset management and property management for corporate / private clients together with private equity investment syndicates. We provide a full professional service and constantly seek opportunities to maximise rental and capital values / minimise costs through:-
- · Acquiring commercial property both on and off market
- · Sydnicate advice & debt finance
- · Arranging beneficial finance and interest rate hedging for private clients
- · Taking advantage of tax breaks such as capital allowances and industrial building allowances
- · Negotiating lease surrenders / extending lease terms
- · Securing removal of tenant breaks
- · Arranging refurbishments and relettings
- · Arranging extensions and redevelopment
- · Securing changes of use-Negotiating rent reviews / lease renewals
- · Arranging on and off market disposals to maximise sales proceeds
Egan Property Asset Management have sold 44-46 Sekforde Street, EC1 on behalf of private clients. The property sold in May 2015 in excess of the £6m asking price. There was a planning consent in place for an additional floor of 900 sq ft to be added to the existing 6,618 sq ft of office accommodation over LG, G and 3 upper floors.
Egan Property Asset Management sold 17-18 Hayward’s Place, EC1 on behalf of private clients for £8.5m reflecting a net initial yield of 3.98% in November 2014. We purchased the property in October 2008 for £2.7m and subsequently agreed a lease surrender with the long leaseholder to become the competent landlord to the subtenants. We refurbished the property for £500k, re geared leases with existing tenants or re let, obtained planning consent for a penthouse apartment, agreed a reciprocal rights of light agreement and purchased a right of way of the neighbouring land. We achieved record rents on the refurbished offices.
Egan Property Asset Management sold 1 Old Park Lane on behalf of private clients.
Egan Property Asset Management sold 1 Old Park Lane on behalf of private clients for £3.5m reflecting a net initial yield of 2.8% in November 2013. We purchased the property in July 2010 for £2.76m subsequently completed a lease regear and rent review with the tenant, The Hard Rock Cafe.